The GI Bill is different, and is usually used post service.

Many places will “split the difference with the Army”, and people can receive a break.

However…For STEM degrees and more prestigious brick and mortar schools, or graduate degrees, yes, the in service cap is often not enough, and many still use Pell or FAFSA or pay out of pocket.

But, this is also what feeds so many people to use online schools that are basically degree mills (AMU, Liberty, SNHU, etc) and are cheap.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here