By: KDKA-TV Information Workers
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Pittsburgh firefighters have been known as to a fireplace at a house within the 400 block of Alger Road simply earlier than 10 a.m. on Wednesday morning.
As soon as on the scene, the resident of the house alerted them to a fireplace within the basement.
Hearth crews have been capable of comprise the hearth to the basement and extinguish it in nearly 30 minutes.
Whereas trying to comprise the hearth, a firefighter injured their ankle whereas within the house.
He was taken to a neighborhood hospital and is in steady situation.
The Hearth Investigation Unit will make investments the reason for the hearth.